Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-06-2023, 07:32 PM

Tanelan
Things went smoothly. With the pups sleeping soundly inside, payday watching over them Tan had moved to finish the hut. The male was standing on a large boulder to the right of the den just placing the last plank as Kaiju hammered in a metal piece to connect it together. Made of wood, twine, and other materials it was finally complete and it’d only taken him about four days. Who would’ve thought such a beautiful gift would come with their new house. When Beau arrive Tanelan was just jumping down stretching their limbs as they looked over at the dog that had joined them.

"We welcome you with open arms miss, these little guys need you." maybe it was fate. As it seemed nature itself had blessed these wolf pups. The mourning dog had already carefully set herself to the task. She too was now part of their family and they would do everything in their power to protect each and every one of them. Tan sought to press their pelt against Beau’s with a simple. "Welcome home." and now they truly did feel, at home.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023