Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-07-2023, 07:34 AM
Gil continues to watch Jael work the snake's skull. The sound of brain matter squishing and sloshing around wasn't his favorite, but if it kept her occupied, he wouldn't complain. A beat of silence separated his words from her's and then she has him thinking. When he glosses over the other packs, he's not entirely sure.
He lets out a hum of thought before concluding that maybe if he just listed it aloud, she could help him find the gaps.

"If we start from the top, Armada has their market and weaponsmiths, you can find almost anything there as many crafters come to sell their wares. Avalon has their herd animals and mead, Ethne has flocks as well, the Hallows has their own weapons and wine, Heidinn I heard has been keeping sheep and they have ample healers who can produce good healing supplies, Insomnia has hides, bones, things used to make snares and traps, Tojo-kai I've heard has exotic spices and fish, but Ashen, Elysium, Norad, Valta I have not yet had a chance to scout their niches. So far, we only produce booze, the hard stuff, but it would be nice to get something else going," he lets out a sigh because man, he didn't like talking in such long bouts.

"Can you think of something we could specialize in?" Gil questions her, ears perked and eyes lingering not on the snake anymore but on Jael herself.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. book 3: bonds Daager Isle 01:29 PM, 11-28-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024