Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
12-07-2023, 08:33 PM

Karka didn’t mind the wind, not really. At least not for this. There had been nights when the wind howled through the trees with an intensity that never seemed to let up, and her den for the night barely covered her from its might. But during the day, and with company, she could manage it. And hey, a spar would warm her up, too!

This was Raka’s first time sparring with a stranger, and she took a moment to let her paws fall into - what she hoped - was the right posture. Well, she’d find out soon enough. She continued to smile at the wolf in front of her. Noting the interesting tusks protruding from her lip, and the beautiful tone of her amethyst eyes. “I’m Karaka, but you can call me Raka” she returned the introduction.

“Oh!” Raka said, her smile growing as Kaija showed a lack of belongings. Raka could understand that all too well. She only had what she could carry these days, and that wasn’t much. “Would you trade your story? Or - we could make it a little more interesting. If you win, you tell me a story, and if I win, I'll tell you one?” She suggested.

She saw the way the other wolf was shivering, and knew that they both needed to warm up. This hammering wind made talking difficult anyway. Saving her voice, she gave a little pre-fight bow, and then charged at Kaija, lowering her head a second time. This time, to put her horns between herself and the other wolf.

Total = 993

Karaka vs Kaija for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Navigator

"Speech"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It fucken wimdy Alabastrine Shrine 02:47 PM, 11-21-2023 04:06 PM, 03-31-2024