gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Merely standing up against the entrance of her den was proving to be more difficult than she had anticipated. For whatever reason, her pupils were not adjusting to the daylight. Everything was glaringly bright- to the point of her hearing Sephiran’s approach before seeing it- even the cadence in which he walked sounded unnecessarily brash. As soon as he entered a conversational distance, she heard his voice- insisting on knowing where it was she was going. After a few moments of hesitance and a sigh, she tried to clear her throat to speak. “To tend to myself.” She answered him softly. With the rhythmic pounding rattling her skull, she didn’t have much of her usual fire at the moment. Aurelia used the tone of her voice gingerly to try and alleviate some of the vibrations that came along with talking. Even still, her voice was fairly broken and dry- having been the first time she had used it in the past two days after going without water.

It was only then that her sapphire gaze had begun to adjust, allowing her to open her eyes a little further to take in their surroundings. Her attention settled on him then, trying to search his expression for the kind of mood he was in at the moment. She couldn’t help but wonder what she looked like.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024