An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Absinth was quick to adjust herself after her brutal slam into the lion, righting her balance as she snarled. She saw out of her peripheral that the horned male had taken advantage of the lapse in the cat’s defenses, and Absinth followed suit. She dared to rear up and come back down on the lion's nape, her fangs finding purchase deep within its hide. She sought to shake her head back and forth, trying to take a good chunk out of the beast before she was shoved off with a shriek.

Absinth dodged a flash of claws, backing away as she took note of the blood pouring from wounds on its shoulder and nape; the cat’s eyes growing more and more uncertain as the two wolves had begun to overwhelm it. Absinth grinned, blood dripping from her chin as she shot forward yet again, this time aiming to get hold of the lion’s scruff despite the risks.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024