An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-09-2023, 02:18 AM

As Absinth spoke she watched his face carefully, inwardly pushing herself to take care in delivering her words with a much more sensitive manner than before. It was difficult to mitigate her usual sharp commentary, but she did not wish to instigate any further conflict. Especially since she knew she had been in the wrong. She wanted to bring him closer - not push him away.

Aresenn went on to describe his sentiments of retaining his freedom of choice, and his desire to prevent the evolution of his aforementioned condition. She would register that using the word ‘condition’ was.. Not okay. Easy enough to avoid… So, he despised not being able to make his own decisions. Despite his blackouts, he valued his friendship with Andromeda. Fine. Absinth was not a woman who knew what it was to back down from a challenge. ”Alright.” She responded, understanding flickering like the camp fires flames across her face. She would not push him on the topic any longer.

He spoke of seeing his involvement with Andromeda to its end, and she was able to accept it with a very subtle raise of her hackles. That hostility eased once she processed the meaning behind his comment of giving the same loyalty to her. So… he meant to see their bond to the end as well. Good. She felt a deep satisfaction at this, offering him a half grin. Though she did wonder…. What if she were to meet this Other Woman… what would come of it? ”I'll return that loyalty. I just… want to continue… this. Absinth spoke with certainty -  not caring how he took her wording as long as she had spoken it into existence. As long as he had heard her.

The monochromatic fae watched him and his expressions, her ears perked at his rifling through the bag at his side. Aresenn would retrieve the bottle of spirits and take a swig, offering it to her by placing it close within her reach. Absinth watched him for a moment before taking the offer easily. Wrapping her lips around the mouth of the bottle and taking a rather big swig off the top. She set the bottle back down, relaxing into a lying position and staring into the fire ahead. She waited for the alcohol to take effect, only a few minutes at most for her - before she spoke to him again. “Want to hear another story?” Absinth grinned, shifting her gaze from the fire to Aresenn as she waited for his response.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. LIQUID SMOOTH Devil's Spout 09:36 PM, 11-21-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024