Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
12-09-2023, 08:30 AM

The crunch of hard packed snow alerted the brothers to the arrival of another, their body tensing in fearful anticipation. Was Yarra already back? Khonsu's eyes flicked up from the firelight and onto the woman - the stranger who was decidedly not their mistress. They wasted no time in jumping to their paws, turning their back upon the fire to face her, bowing their heads low enough that their front elbows nearly touched the ground.

Khonsu felt relatively certain that this wolf must be one of the family members Yarra had spoke of. At least, it was safest to assume as if she were. Yarra's words echoed loudly in their skulls. Submission, compliance, respect. Until otherwise corrected, they would adhere to their new roles; acting as subordinates, as Sidi.

"Khonsu." He spoke for them both, nose still low to the ground. "And my brother Sol."

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. our new 'home' ? The Polar Sound 10:58 PM, 11-29-2023 01:34 AM, 08-20-2024