Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
MalBelle
12-11-2023, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 12:07 AM by Elara. Edited 1 time in total.)

”Elara, look! Do you think if we get it down we could make this work?” El turns to observe the offered material, eyes skimming it critically. elegant, pretty, covered in flowers…”i suppose it will do,” she allows, giving a single nod of approval - nevermind the greedy sparkle that enters her gaze. now that it’s been pointed out to her, she simply must have it! but how to get it down? “Sim, let me stand on your shoulders,” El directs after a minute, assertive and without room for protest. “it’ll give me the height i need to cut it down with…er…this!” she picks up a sharp rock and demonstrates a sawing motion. sure, she could use claws to much better efficiency, but then she’d get vine stuck under her nails! ugh! blinking at her sister, El waits expectantly, eager to see if Sim will comply. she often plants little tests like this just to see how much she can get away with, how willing people are to listen to her, how far she can push before she gets snapped at. it’s the usual boundary pushing pups undergo, but hers serves as a fact finding mission. who can she wheedle in the future? who is most likely to indulge her antics, and who will draw hard lines?

"Speech"
el

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. check this hand cause i'm marvellous Cryer's Ravine 10:08 PM, 11-14-2023 07:52 PM, 03-18-2024