gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
12-11-2023, 01:35 AM

The woman was large. Much larger than Val, which was something that the dark fae was used to. This place was loaded with massive wolves. The russet and grey wolf asked if she was unwell and Val simply replied, "Bear." She didn't really want to get into that part. It was still too fresh. Too painful.

One brow raised in slight surprise as the fae asked if there was anything that she could help with. It seemed as though it was something that was uncommon for the fae simply by the way she seemed to have to think about it first. Val thought about an answer in turn, taking a silent moment. It would be nice to get out of the den, she supposed.

"I would appreciate it if you'd be able to show me to fresh water." Tenshi had left her a large dish with water within it, but she didn't want to impose upon her hosts any more than she had to. Orange and gold eyes stayed fixed on the fae's face. "I am Valtiel, or Val."

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The most beautiful bitter fruit Fenrir's Maw 07:54 AM, 11-21-2023 04:48 PM, 05-07-2024