Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-11-2023, 09:06 AM

The beginning of Sparrow's speech had his eyes widening slightly before his expression relaxed once more. It wasn't like murder was off the table for him, but he was definitely curious to know why she planned on murdering someone. And so she was going to leave. His heart ached slightly. He wondered if there had been something he could have done to help her. To steer her clear of this rampage she was hellbent on.

There had been a point where Gil believed Sparrow would have done anything to keep Hanako at her side. But now, this Recluse was the catalyst that turned Sparrow's heart to ice. In reality, he agreed. How could Recluse's husband find it in him to stay with the woman that took everything from his wife? Honestly, Gil agreed. It was distasteful. Disgusting, disloyal, and abhorrent. You know, all those nasty words to describe someone who was lower than dirt itself.

His nose wrinkles slightly as he thinks and considers her choices. Hm, yes, it did sound as if this man deserved to die. He would hope he succumbed to the same fate if he were to ever dishonor Modesty in the same way. Yet, he wasn't sure if this meant Sparrow had to remove herself completely from the Raider's. She would always be the Pirate King to him and would always have a room to sleep in at the isle if she wished.

"I won't deny you your wish. You're free to leave whenever you want. If you want to return, no matter what bloody trail you bring back with you, you're always welcome," Gil smiles then and reaches out with a paw to bump her shoulder. "Don't ever forget you are Sparrow, the Pirate King. Whoever deserves to die beneath your tooth and paw, I hope they are grateful of such an honorable death," he even lets out a small laugh. Sparrow was one of his best friends and man, he only hoped to be there the day that she slay Recluse's murderer.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Alexa, Play Monster by Skillet Daager Isle 01:04 PM, 10-31-2023 01:22 PM, 02-11-2024