size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-11-2023, 12:43 PM

Her voice was gruff, dry, lacking any real emotion. Yet the tone was soft and shallow, which was odd coming from Aurelia. Especially after he approached her so brashly, making accusations with his questioning. Her usual spit-fire attitude had finally simmered down, it seemed. And, whatever be the reason, didn’t particularly matter to Sephiran. Because he would always assume it was due to his authority over her. That he was finally breaking her.

“Tending to yourself?” He said, questioning her again. Only this time, it wasn’t so accusatory. It was curious, if anything, because he wasn’t exactly sure what that meant. “I’ll be joining you.” Whatever she was trying to do, he wanted to be there to supervise. Especially if it was something erotic, like bathing herself. And so, Sephrain would linger closer to her. Destroying the space that kept them apart, until his shoulder was pressed against hers. That’s when he noticed the blood on her face. “Blood?” He said, bringing his face closer, sniffing at it. It was blood alright. Which made his face contort into a sneer. “Why were you bleeding?” He asked, shoving his shoulder forward into hers, wanting to pull information from her.  

"Speech"
Code by Shelby
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024