gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-11-2023, 12:56 PM
Whether or not he wanted clarification on exactly what it was she intended to accomplish, she didn’t offer it. She was in desperate need of cleaning herself up. Whether he participated or not was the least of her concerns. “Mmm hmm.” She answered hazily. No matter what her original purpose had been, she quickly accepted that she would no longer be doing it alone. And once again, the fewer words she could manage, the less she felt like her head was going to explode. But even that act of self-preservation was thrown to the wayside.

As he shoved his shoulder in hers, she couldn’t help the sharp, gasping inhale at the sudden infliction of pain from the ache that encompassed her entire frame. In a jagged, uncoordinated way, she staggered away from him as she surrendered the space and instilled a short distance between them once again. It seemed that he wouldn’t be happy until they were at each other’s throats again. “Another one of your indulgences told me that I needed to do a better job trying to meet my goddess.” She began, recounting the words spoken by the nosey-passerby she had encountered. She couldn’t imagine that he would take the disclosure of information well. But part of her wanted to see his response. Looking at him with a slightly tilted head, she tried hard to read into his expression as she went on. “And I thought, you’re absolutely right.” Did he want to know exactly what she had done to herself? Or was the implication enough? She would soon find out.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024