An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Absinth was not able to see the actions of her ally in this fight, but she could most certainly feel him tearing into the lion by the tugging and struggle of the cat within her jaws. She fought to keep it still, biting harder and harder down into its flesh in an effort to distort its rationality with pain and panic.

As the lion stumbled, Absinth threw her weight down onto it- never letting go of her pound of flesh. It was almost second nature to her. To latch on and lock her jaws in, never letting go until the animal beneath her was devoid of life. The lion hit the ground with a thud, its limbs exhaustedly trying to run even though it had no more strength to. Absinth delivered a fatal blow, her teeth meeting the bone of its cervical spine with a crunch.

As she dislodged her maw from the dead cat’s nape, lips were licked and a bloody smile was offered to the earthen hued man. “I have a grudge against cats.” The monochromatic woman purred in satisfaction, feeling rather content with the kill at their feet.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024