size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Venom agrees to the idea that Haydée puts forth about Ashen helping to train some of Ethne’s wolves and the young woman’s tail betrays her attempt at a more… professional demeanor and wags happily behind her. At the Empress’s words of it being beneficial for both packs since the wolves would grow to know one another better, the girl’s eyes light up with excitement and her head nods vigorously in agreement. Well, at least she had tired to be serious but this whole prospect is just so… amazing!

At the mention of Auster herbs, the young Leader nods and says, “Oh, that can be arranged. I have a sister and brother that are healers and know all the herbs that grow down there. We can gather whatever you wish.” A warm, bright smile is beamed at Venom as an idea suddenly strikes the girl. Excitement ripples across her features as she leans in toward the Empress, the thought almost too amazing to say.

Tail thumps the ground as Haydée explains, “You know, I bet we could we could even work together to build your pack a greenhouse! That way, in the Spring… er, Auster’s spring, we could bring Ashen its own sets of Auster herbs. We would show you how to take care of them and, with the greenhouse, they should be able to survive up here in Boreas!” Emerald eyes widen slightly with the sheer delight of the idea she had come up with.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Tale, Nightingale? Redwater Rocks 03:55 PM, 09-12-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024