size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-11-2023, 07:03 PM

The flinch that Dagrún gives at the young woman’s words has worry flickering across her youthful features. As the monochrome woman speaks, Haydée feels herself slowly beginning to wilt, ears drooping, shoulders sagging, and a frown tugging at her lips. While she completely understands what Dag is saying and her wish not to step into a leadership role, the young Leader had been hoping to fill the vacancy that Fenix had left in her Deputy role with someone that she really trusts. Nodding as Dagrún agrees to be an unofficial advisor to her, the girl offers a small smile.

Nodding as Dag asks if that makes sense, Haydée releases a small sigh and says, “That does makes sense Dagrún and I respect your wishes. Fenix recently stepped down as Ethne’s deputy and I have been struggling to understand exactly why. He wouldn’t tell me but I feel like it is because I am the leader. Like… I did something wrong.” A shake of her head forces that rabbit hole to close and she turns her eyes down to her paws. Still, she understands Dagrún’s position on the situation and she will not push her to do anything that the woman does not want to. However, as an ‘unofficial advisor’, maybe there is something the older wolf can do.

Emerald eyes lift to catch Dag’s green gaze and hope blooms across the girl’s face. Not wishing to force the woman away, Haydée cautiously asks, “Would you be willing to help me find a trustworthy Deputy? Maybe test a few of the fighters out and see if anyone shows a desire to advance?” The young woman is uncertain if she is asking too much of Dagrún since the woman just told her that she doesn’t want more responsibility. Quickly, Hay adds, “You don’t have to! Just… if you happen to spar with someone or come across a wolf who voices a desire to advance you can just let me know.” A wobbly smile is offered.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Plans And Kicking Ass Lazuli Falls 11:30 PM, 09-05-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024