gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-11-2023, 08:37 PM

Aurelia's name almost resonated in the space between them, delivered in a low, velvety purr that seemed effortless for Yarrabelle Saxe. Though, she couldn't help but feel the warmth of the compliment was meant to lull her into a false sense of security. It left her wondering if Sephiran's sister had her own unique way of manipulating and playing with other's minds. Or maybe she was just paranoid. “You are far too kind Yarrabelle,” Aurelia replied with a sly grin, her eyes sparkling with playful curiosity. It was hard not to be drawn in by the aura the other fae projected, but as long as the stakes were low, Aurelia would allow herself to indulge.

She nodded along with the answer to her prompt of pleasantries. The cold could be most unpleasant. But Yarrabelle clearly wasn't content to linger on boring detail. What of you, sweetling? “Ahh, well. Your brother does have a certain … exuberance when it comes to playtime, she answered with a wry half-smirk.  “Rest assured, though, I never make it easy for him.” She couldn't help but allow her attention to be stolen by the sway of her company's stride as she so casually closed the space between them. But it only lasted for a moment before Aurelia's sapphire gaze returned to hear Yarra go on about her father. “As for what your … lessons entailed. You have my attention. Care to enlighten me with a demonstration?” The distance between them was quickly closing, and she couldn't help but adopt a lower tone as the piercing emerald gaze that seemed to ensnare her soul. Her mind had been left reeling. How had they gotten here?

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretty little thing The Polar Sound 12:38 AM, 11-18-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024