gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
12-12-2023, 01:28 AM
The grumpy man had nothing to say, causing the young man's face to wrinkle in mild annoyance. How rude! That didn't stop him from following him though, even if the billowing smoke and stench of something foul made him want to vomit. It was absolutely horrible, wherever it had come from, but hopefully it would be gone as soon as it came.

He felt a paw pulling him back before it was almost too late. His eyes widened as he stared at the lava below - wasn't he on a beach?! There hadn't been any chasm or lava a few minutes ago! His gaze followed the guide's motion towards the bridge, making rainbow-brite-boy and he was convinced he was dreaming. None of this was here before! But the look on the guides face told him he needed to do something, and he guessed that something was crossing the bridge.

He swallowed as he examined the bridge, immediately noticing that some looked less sound than others. He didn't weigh much though, certainly he could just balance well enough, none of them would break!

Tazzy has chosen dexterity.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. As Long As You Drop Everything And Stay Focused On Me, I Should Be Fine Emerald Island 01:49 AM, 10-31-2023 03:43 PM, 06-10-2024