size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
12-12-2023, 06:45 PM

Blessed by a god? My, was Rhazien intrigued. The concept of gods and goddesses, meant the girl must believe in the latter. Demons and devils. But was this girl mature enough to decipher between the two, he wondered? Seeing that she was standing before a monstrosity, enthralled by his suave, and naive to the perversities swarming inside of his mind. Purity always tasted better. “I see,” He said, still eyeing the crystals with obvious intrigue, admiring them. Gaze most attentive to the clusters that formed around her crystalline eyes. “Her spirit is always with you, then." He wasn’t sure if the girl was implying that her mother was deceased. But he wasn’t going to outwardly assume it. “What a beautiful thought.” He wasn’t foreign to the loss of those close to him. But he also wasn’t the kind of man to find solace in the death of another. In some instances, death was a release. An admirable sacrifice even. Did this girl feel the same?

His silent musing came to a halt, as the girl performed a daring act. Stepping forward, meeting his advancement, instead of shying away or cowering. The electricity between them was increasing- shockwaves rolling down his spine, sparks crackling in his dual-colored gaze. With their proximity, he could feel the heat rolling off her body. The scent of blood intertwined with her perfume- delicate, yet intoxicating. It made his nostrils twitch, as he fought back the desire to greedily inhale.

He had half the nerve to lean in and try to kiss her- fantasizing about the clashing of their lips, and the dancing of hot tongues laced in the metallic flavors of the bear. But when she asked him about himself, the thought crept back into the corner of his mind- for now. “I could ask the same of you, Vanta.” The way he said her name in his deep baritones. It was almost like a sultry purr. “Your mother provided your beauty- and your father, your strength?” His smile widened a bit. Eyes aligned with hers, peering deeply into those pools of ice. They were so clear, he could see his reflection in them. “My bear-slaying skills, are a product of my upbringing.” Leaning in closer, testing the waters. Just how close could he get to this girl? “Blood-sportage was quite the pastime. If you couldn’t kill a predator on your own. You were useless.” There wasn’t much else to say about the matter. He was going to admit to her, that they slaughtered animals for fun growing up. But, at least he half-assed answered her question.  

"Speech"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another one The Red Forest 03:53 PM, 11-16-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024