An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-12-2023, 10:45 PM

The woman at their borders would get to her paws and introduce herself - another high ranking wolf indeed. Beau would return the dip of her head in kind by dipping his own, seeing their status at that of equals. She spoke of Artorias and curiously Beauregard’s ears twitched in response. His own visit to the Hallows had been reassuring, and if Avacyn found a friend in Artorias then he saw no reason to expect threat from her and her pack. Were they much like Ethne, wanting to make a home for their family, and protect their own? Questions about her pack danced within his brain, but the ashen cream male found his tail wagging lightly behind him as she congratulated him.

“Thank you, Avacyn.” His gratitude was heartfelt. The building of Norad was an accomplishment, but building it into a home and stable pack was the real challenge that lay ahead of them now. Especially with some new members that had joined them. As she complimented his home the man gave a nod. “Homage to Ethne, the pack we hailed from.” He told her. He held no shame in mentioning the fact - The wolves of Ethne had been nothing but kind, and their leader Bellamy, a wolf who saw more fit to work herself to the bone to protect everyone than ask for help. It was not that she did not trust her members, but she didn’t want to see them hurt. A feeling that Beauregard himself had sympathized with.

“It has been an interesting challenge thus far, but I have faith in our members. We just need to get through Auster’s winter and everything will be fine.” Beauregard motioned for the other alpha to follow him. “Let's walk and talk, it’s far too cold to be sitting and talking.” His gaze shifted back toward the cedar forest his members called home. “Artorias helped offer me reassurance when I visited him in the Hallows. I’m a bit nervous about some of our older members and my new children… I certainly never thought I would stand at the head of a pack when I left on my pilgrimage.” He let his gaze slip back to Avacyn.

“I have heard tales of Elysium from Bellamy when she spoke of the friendly nature between your pack and Ethne… It is also why I chose to visit the Hallows, and why I felt comfortable placing Norad near them.” The man explained. “Elysium is a bit far away though, is it not? Will you need a place to rest for the night?” His ears lowered a touch. “Not that I think that you are incapable of course…” Okay, so maybe talking to other alphas wasn’t such a strong suit yet… but he didn’t want to think of anyone trying to make their way home in the dark and cold alone. Capable or not, it would not be the most pleasurable trip.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I'm in the neighborhood... Cedar Falls 01:22 AM, 11-11-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024