gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
12-12-2023, 11:44 PM

Nila flitted to her side, anxious as always. Once Kai had consumed enough melty snow, she turned to the russet woman. "Yes, we're staying." The bob-tailed dame gave a little stretch, her front half dropping lower while her hind end remained upright. Her luxuriously fluffy puff tail gave a little twitch and a groan of pleasure pulled from her lips. After she righted herself, Kai sat in the snow and fixed her mismatched gaze upon the Sidi fae. "My cousin, Sephiran, wants to forge an empire. Imagine the luxury, sweet Nila." Kai fell to her side in the white powder then rolled into her back, giving a sigh of content. "We'll be knee deep in Sidi and you won't have to lift a paw."

From her place upon the snow, Kai searched Nila's face. "You know how the Saxe are..." Having grown up amidst them, of course Nila knew. She knew how nasty they could be. How lascivious. How demanding. "No one is to touch you without your permission, do you understand?" Though she adored Nila, Kaino's tone was that of a master. Hard, broaching no argument. "If someone does touch you against your will, they deal with me. If you don't tell me about someone abusing you... you'll deal with me. Got it?" Kaino needed to know that Nila understood the repercussions of 'leaving things out.'

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Waiting on The Morning Sun The Polar Sound 06:54 PM, 12-11-2023 12:59 PM, 03-08-2024