gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

The sunlight was such a hindrance… Nirvana mumbled under her breath as she pressed onward, refusing to allow such a thing to hold her back. Sure the light stung, but the pale woman refused to let it be a true weakness. If she wanted to speak to her family during the daylight hours then she would do so, sunlight or no sunlight. But she hadn’t expected to catch the attention of her cousin before she had made it closer to their densite. Avacyn would draw close to her, identified more by a blurry form of purple with white paws - the difference she could easily tell from her mother, Manea - and immediately begin to guide her to some heavy shade. Nirvana did not protest the aid, taking a moment to blink her eyes free of the tears that the light had caused before taking a seat.

Her cousin had noticed the oddity of her activity, and once Nirvana had recovered enough to do so she would turn her red gaze on the other femme. “Most wolves are awake during the daytime, cousin.” A bit of a smile tugged at her lips. “I wanted to see you, but it is nothing urgent with our lands or anything.” The femme’s voice was reassuring. The last thing she wanted was for the Matriarch to worry. “It’s… selfishness on my part.” Her gaze fell, and her smile slipped from her face.

“I’ve been restless, Avacyn.” Nirvana confessed. “My heart yearns to travel Boreas, and yet… the idea of parting from Elysium fills me with a sick feeling like no other.” The albino femme looked back at her cousin, the look of longing within her eyes, but it was mixed with that torn feeling too. She loved her kin, wanted to remain with Elysium, to have a home to return to. Not that she expected Avacyn to turn her away, but… her ears fell. “I was hoping we might be able to figure out a solution in which I could still aid Elysium, and be able to travel for periods of time, but still come home to be with everyone.” If anyone could help her find that answer, it would be the Matriarch.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mind if we chat? Alias Island 11:22 PM, 10-15-2023 07:11 AM, 03-04-2024