Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-13-2023, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2023, 12:03 AM by Lucette. Edited 1 time in total.)

Lucy frowned as Bae-Syl spoke. She knew he worried, being protective of both her and her family, especially after all that had happened… She would press close to him, hoping to calm him with her presence. She kept an ear out for Haydee and the stranger. She wanted to trust her sister’s judgment… but she was also afraid of losing someone else. That was why she didn’t take Bae away from here, why she kept him there on the sidelines. “I know he’s off… but I don’t think immediately jumping to flay him is the best approach either…” She sighed and drew back to look up at her mate.

“We have to trust our Leader. My sister was chosen by our mother for a reason. She wouldn’t have chosen her if she didn’t think Hay had a good head on her shoulders.” Her words were meant to be reassuring as she spoke softly to the rainbow male, keeping her voice low for him. “I don’t want more conflict unless it’s absolutely necessary…” Her ears fell. “...and I trust you too. Keep an eye from a distance, but don’t hurt him unless he targets anyone else. Defend, not offend.” She glanced back over at Haydee, catching sight of the one eyed wolf laying down and drifting off to sleep. She frowned.

“He might be sick in more ways than we can help… but if we give him food I can try to give him some herbs to help too.” She stepped closer to her little sister and swallowed hard. “...sorry sis… It’s… hard not to worry…” She told her.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble on the horizon Cattail Creek 03:40 AM, 09-12-2023 08:01 AM, 01-30-2024