An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
12-13-2023, 09:08 AM

Vanta felt an unfamiliar flutter in her chest as Rhazien spoke, his deep voice rolling over her name with an unexpected intimacy. His proximity was disarming, the heat from his body mingling with the cold air. His attention to her crystals - and the way his eyes lingered around hers - sent a new kind of shiver down her spine The Fatalis princess was well accustomed to the rush of battle, to the adrenaline of survival, but this was different. This was personal, unfamiliar, and strangely exhilarating.

"Her spirit is always with me." Vanta echoed thoughtfully, her gaze briefly flickering away as she contemplated the depth of his words. His comment about the beauty of the thought had caught her off guard. It was a sentiment she hadn't expected, especially not from someone who seemed so rugged and battle-hardened.

At his question about her parents, a flicker of pride lit up her crystaline eyes. "My father is a leader, strong and respected." She said, her voice steady but softer than before. "He taught me to be strong, yes, but not just how to kill. He taught me the strength of character, of standing your ground, and to fight for what's right." She paused, a slight smile playing at the corner of her lips, almost shy. "And my mother... she gave me more than just these crystals. She gave me a spirit that doesn’t easily bow."

As Rhazien leaned in, testing the space between them, Vanta felt her heart begin to race. There was a brief moment where she thought he might continue in even closer, and for a heartbeat, she wasn't sure what her reaction would be. "That sounds like a... harsh upbringing." She managed to say, her voice barely above a whisper. His breath, mixed with the tang of blood and the wild scent that was uniquely his, compelled her attention fully. She found herself taking a cautious breath, absorbing the moment. "But it seems to have served you well." Her eyes flickered to meet his, holding his dual-colored gaze for a moment longer than necessary before catching herself.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another one The Red Forest 03:53 PM, 11-16-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024