An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-13-2023, 11:36 AM

Azure's throat rumbled with a thoughtful murmur, a soft exhale escaping through his nose as he processed Hana's question. The notion that immediately sprang to his mind was one that threatened to send him spiraling once more. He leaned in closer, seeking solace, burying his face in the softness of her fur. Her scent enveloped him, a familiar and comforting presence that grounded him, helping to stifle the anger simmering just beneath the surface.

His tone, when he spoke, carried a hint of annoyance, a raw edge that betrayed the calm he was striving to maintain. "You can't tell anyone I'm back, especially not my father." That confrontation was one Az was not yet ready to face, and perhaps never would be.

As he held her, Azure's muscles tensed subtly, the beginnings of anger - the desire to act - seeping into his movements. Despite this, the act of holding her, of feeling her close, served to contain the fury for now. He clung to her presence like a lifeline as curiosity gave rise to a question. One that had been gnawing at him for days. "Do you know anything of the bitch he's taken to bed?" Az whispered, the words barely audible, yet dangerously edged. The implication was clear. As he waited for her response, Az tugged her closer. As if bracing for the impact of her words, whatever they might be.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feeling a lil nostalgic Weeping Woods 09:36 AM, 11-08-2023 05:24 AM, 05-01-2024