size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-13-2023, 07:48 PM

A familiar form appeared in the mouth of the den and Mojito's tail gently brushed the ground as his oldest friend approached. Though he could only laugh as Asla spoke. "Your guess is as good as mine." He turned his gaze warmly down towards the small squirming shapes. "It shouldn't have been possible. Just trust me when I say based off of everything I've ever known about the lupine body there was no way to assume it was possible." Mojito lifted his gaze again to look at the cream woman, and his face shifted, worry, anxiety. "Asla I- I wanted to ask if you'd want to be a part of their lives. You're more family to me than any Klein I've ever known and the mother of their older sister... I won't force either you or Tira to be involved if you don't want to." Mojito cast his gaze down again, leaning forward to nose at the head of one of the boys. His son. His son. He'd told his daughter he wouldn't leave again, but what if she decided she didn't want anything to do with him after this? Could he handle being asked to choose? Would she think he was trying to replace her? Could he handle losing the only family he'd ever actually felt connected to, Asla included?

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our family isn't so little anymore Sunset Falls 12:27 PM, 11-18-2023 08:35 AM, 05-07-2024