gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-14-2023, 03:12 AM

The mottled girl did a poor job of hiding her eye roll when Dread insisted that she didn't have to come. First of all, she wouldn't leave him to face this on his own. Second of all, maybe she could track down that girl she tussled with in the raid and encourage her to go visit Flurry. Third of all, well, maybe it'd be a good time? Fighting was just as much fun as getting shit-faced in her estimation, and she had plenty of bottles slung over her hips to spare one or two breaking in a brawl.

As the warlord moved in to do... whatever touchy feely thing he was doing with Dread, Deluge moved aside to give them some room, but not before she caught a familiar face. "Charlie!" Her shortened tail beat happily at her back. The twinkle in her eye spoke of nothing good. "I came with gifts! Tell me, have yer ever-tried whiskey?"

"speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024