gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
12-14-2023, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2023, 01:20 PM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

It probably should have been obvious that her own weight wouldn't have won in this match up, with both young women pushing against the other Flurry was the one who was destined to give, and give she did. Her paws slipping out from under her and then she was on her back the ground having slammed into her spine but that was the least of her worries as the bigger woman was now on her. "Guess I should yield." She said laughing. "Don't think I stand much chance against you. Not too used to being the one under a woman, not that I'm complaining." That wasn't entirely true was it? The purple girl hadn't been nearly as big but she'd- Oh. That was what had been nagging at the back of Flurry's mind.

"Or maybe I'm just weak for you Fatalis girls." She was guessing, Flurry supposed it was possible that there were branches of that family that didn't use that name, or maybe she was totally wrong but she was pretty sure the familial scent was there, hard to pick out though. Well did that make things awkward? Flurry had promised the warlord that if she had any say the hostilities would never get as bad as they had been in the past. But she didn't have a say, not really. Flurry knew that. Her father had the say and Flurry had every reason to assume he would disregard her... He had been the one to keep his own harassment of the speckled woman hidden from her. He didn't trust her and was minimizing his own crimes, to what end? Well, Flurry had an idea. Maybe she shouldn't be flirting so openly with a young woman so directly tied to a pack her father seemed determined to hate but fuck she just wanted things to be fun again! Maybe Deluge had had the right of it. It was past time she get back home and figure out if she mattered enough for anything to change or if she was about to run off to chase down a Fatalis of her own. Assuming any of the girls were actually even interested.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shaking off the rust The Battlefield 06:54 PM, 11-29-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024