gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
12-14-2023, 09:04 PM

Nai reacted to her touches, her dominance, and Kai purred against the fae's throat. "No matter who might demand your attentions, you belong to me, Nila." One lavender paw stroked the earthen woman's rib cage. "And if they won't take no for an answer, you send them to me." Kaino nibbled her way up her lover's jaw, finishing by sliding her tongue over Nila's lower lip. There was heat in those mismatched eyes as she stared down into the prone fae's sunset gaze. "Do you understand, Nila?" The paw that had once traced the russet ribs dipped lower, claws gliding across Nila's stomach, then they went lower still. Kaino never broke that eye contact.

And then Kaino was leaping away, bounding through the snow a few paces before turning back to the woman still laying in the snow. "Are you just going to lay there all day, Nila, or are you going to come with me so we can join our new band?" There was a mischievous glint in Kaino's eyes. She knew that she was most likely leaving her companion hot and bothered. Perhaps she'd do something about it later. Perhaps she wouldn't.

"Speech"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Waiting on The Morning Sun The Polar Sound 06:54 PM, 12-11-2023 12:59 PM, 03-08-2024