gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
12-14-2023, 09:30 PM
Nila couldn’t help but feel a pride in her own chest at Kaino’s words. A promise and a threat honestly. That Nila was hers, and anyone who dared demand something of her were to be damned. That Nila had a protector. She wasn’t like the other Sidi, up for anyone’s attention. No. She was only meant for Kaino.

As Kai’s touch landed on her rib cage Nai sucked in a soft breath. “Of course I will. I belong to you Kai, Mind, Body, Heart and Soul… I am yours” she cooed to her lover, her tone huskier than normal as kai nibbled up her jaw. She was intoxicating. Nila wouldn’t be surprised if Kaino was secretly addictive. Cause she certainly had Nai hooked.

Their eyes locked and Nola simply nodded as her heart beat like a drum inside her chest. Her face was on fire as blood rushed to her cheeks. Especially as Kai’s touch began to dip lower and lower. Her own anticipation made it that much worse when Kaino leapt away.

Nila closed her eyes and let out a frustrated whine. Trying to calm herself down she remained in the snow. Until Kaino called out to her in that teasing way. She opened her eyes and glared at her. “My sweet Kai, that wasn’t very nice…” she tsked in a husky tone, rolling onto her belly and standing up. “But you already knew that” she laughed as she made her way to Kaino’s side. Intentionally letting her body slide alongside Kai’s.

“Lead the Way, Mistress” Nila let the word mistress sit on her tongue like she was flirting. But in the same Instance took a few steps behind Kaino and dipped her head. Her mask was back in place. And now she was nothing more than an obedient servant.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Waiting on The Morning Sun The Polar Sound 06:54 PM, 12-11-2023 12:59 PM, 03-08-2024