An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-15-2023, 02:07 AM
Absinth was on the prowl for something interesting, as per usual she was bored with the landscape of the Sound. Too many weeks, maybe months now, had passed with her near confinement to the territory.. but now that they had a Band, Absinth was free to explore as she pleased. So, the monochromatic fae was on her way to seek out something to kill, or someone to torment... when she happened upon a new face. She had never seen this woman before, so as she approached it was common sense to fall into an overbearing stance. Her tail parallel with her body, intense emeralds orbs locked on the  mostly russet woman studying a flower.

"That's one way of entertaining yourself." Absinth drawled, scanning the surroundings whilst keeping her alert. This stranger was alone. But... did she belong to someone? Absinth wasn't keen to get herself, nor Aresenn into trouble yet again- she had to be mindful of those pesky rules afterall.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024