gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
12-15-2023, 01:49 PM

Clove was trying to decipher if this boy was enjoying her company by studying his expressions and body language. At the very least, he nodded at her statement. Agreeing that their independence was becoming more important as they aged. She even got an eyebrow raise out of him, when she asked where he lived. Part of her wondered if he was surprised by the question… or if he thought she was being invasive. If it was the latter, she would feel a bit embarrassed. She didn’t get to interact with strangers often. Was asking someone where they lived a weird thing to do? She could feel a lump growing in her throat, starting to feel nervous around such a cute boy. Not wanting him to think she was weird, but not wanting to come across as boring either. Being a teenage girl was so hard!

But alas, the boy would answer her question. Talking about bamboo… Clove had no idea what that meant. What the heck is bamboo? In the following statement, she was taken completely by surprise. He knew of the Hallows!? AND her brother? How was that possible? “Wait- you know about the Hallows?” Her little jaw had dropped open by this point, astonishment painted across her face. “AND you know my brother?” Now she was wondering when the heck did Vendrick slip out of the castle and meet this boy?

Letting out a little sigh, Clove wasn’t feeling like the cute, mysterious girl she was moments ago. “Well, cats outta the bag.” Legs shifting beneath her, Clove took several steps towards his right, moving past him a few feet. Wanting to prompt him to stand up and follow her so they could explore together. “I live with my family in the Hallows. My parents are the alphas.” Which made her a princess. “I get bored at home though!” Looking around, admiring the grapevines. She loved a change of scenery. “I wanna explore the world… go see your bamboo someday.” Whirling around, turning to face him again. She offered a warm, sheepish smile. “What do you wanna do, umm..?” She just realized she didn’t know his name yet.  

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't let your parents turn into pigs Grapevine Cathedral 09:48 AM, 11-02-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024