size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-15-2023, 01:58 PM
Well, two is a pretty good start. His son was the first to respond, even before his sibling who was clearly not too happy that they'd have company. Mojito chuckled and reached out to ruffle Harumi's head. "Don't be so eager to turn away a helping paw Mimi. With three of us the work will go faster, which means more time to play afterwards." He gave his child a wink before flashing both of them a smile and nosing at their heads in turn. Without waiting for a spat to inevitably break out Mojito gestured for his children to follow him as he stepped back into the den and turned his attention towards the shelves. Something easy and safe for the kids, and he'd take the pungent jar. Mojito gently placed a few dried dandelions on the floor of the den and another pile of the few stalks of alfalfa he'd gotten before winter had set in. "This is dandelion." He gestured to the first pile. "It's good for a few things, if you eat the leaves they can help with stomach problems or not wanting to eat." That was it in the simplest terms, he'd expand on the exact properties once they were a bit older but for now a basic understanding wouldn't hurt. "Eating the roots can help if you eat something bad for you, and the flower can help your general health. If you make a mixture from it it can also help to protect against infection or treat swelling."

"This is alfalfa." Mojito continued, gesturing to the purple flowers. "If eaten regularly it can help someone gain weight, and in nursing mothers helps them make milk. It may also help with a bunch of other things but it's seeds can cause problems if eaten a lot." Mojito made sure both his children were listening carefully. "That's why we don't eat anything we don't know is safe." He let that linger for a moment before gesturing at the piles. "Each of you take one, and I'll take this." Mojito hefted the jar down. "I'll explain what this does after we handle your plants alright?" The dandelions could be offered to Hoa, and if he didn't want them then both plants would be buried in the small plot he'd started preparing for a garden, they'd make good fertilizer.

WC: 389 (1340/1500)

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Spring cleaning Sunset Falls 12:37 AM, 12-04-2023 12:41 AM, 07-03-2024