size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-15-2023, 03:42 PM

A call for an audience with an alpha was never an unheard of thing for a pack, but a call to see family was always a welcome treat even more so. Kotori's call piqued Artorias' intrigue, and the Aegis who had been supervising a training session between Mercury and his children dismissed himself to go greet his brother-in-law. He rendezvoused with Briar just outside the castle gates so they could make their way to her brother together, greeting his beloved wife with a smile and an affectionate nuzzle to her neck. Together they walked across the plains to find Kotori on their northern border—but even more of a surprise was that the other alpha was not alone. Kotori was being accompanied by a lady, roughly the same height as Briar, and judging by how close they were standing, this was someone Ko was intimately familiar with.

"Kotori!" Artorias greeted his fellow alpha with a delighted smile as he and Briar approached the Valtan pair. "It's good to see you again, brother! And you've brought a friend with you!" Regarding the monochromatic fae with fire and ice eyes, Art dipped his head in greeting to her. "Welcome to the Hallows, my dear. My name is Artorias Carpathius, I'm the Aegis and alpha of this pack." He would let Briar introduce herself; no doubt they were more here to see her than himself anyway, and then waited to hear who Ko's companion was. The curiosity had Artorias on the edge of his seat.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No longer a bachelor The Starlit Plains 10:46 PM, 11-27-2023 10:12 AM, 03-31-2024