gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-15-2023, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 08:36 PM by Tanelan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Tanelan

Trixy! They instantly latched into the nickname unable to stop the little wag in their tail almost matching her own. What Tan didn’t expect to happen was the question the pup posed, literally making them hold back a snort of a laugh. Kaiju couldn’t hold it though, he chittered and hopped into Tanelan’s back. Oh the capuchin monkey had to hear what the striped wolf had to say about this. Embarrassment for a moment flashed over Tan’s face. Ah well this was an opportunity, young minds were filled with questions and what was the harm in semi explaining?

"Ah your siblings are just too tiny to leave the den, but once they’re old enough and strong enough they’ll be able to play. Also Benson is kind of like my kid self so make sure to play with him if you see him." as for the other thing. "Unfortunately two boys can’t make puppies together, it’s something I can’t explain to you just yet. Cassandra would be your mom yes because that what she wants to be called. Not everyone matches a boy or girl they were born as. That’s why I get called by they them." their head was reeling though, was that the right way to say it. "Regardless I’ll be sure to let you know when your siblings are ready to play. In the mean time is there a game or anything you want to play?" they tried to think back but… their parents hadn’t played games with them. They swallowed to the horrible memories down, feeling a slight tug in his consciousness.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hello, daughter Cedar Falls 07:56 PM, 12-02-2023 05:36 AM, 05-01-2024