size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-15-2023, 09:17 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Her large ears flicked forward as the man spoke of ice and tundra. "Ahhh… from up north are you?" Being from the southern lands even the Borean spring was chilly to her. She didn't know how the northern wolves managed the cold and ice, especially in the winter! She'd visit but she couldn't imagine just settling down to live there.

"From the opposite direction, up from the south. Just chasing the warm weather really!" Jynn bent her limbs before absently scratching her left shoulder. "Got to keep up with how the lands are changing." She straightened herself out. "There is one pack up here that I know of, off in the mountains to the west of here. I'd avoid them if I were you. The leader is pretty testy and not above taking slaves. Name's Jynn by the way, an explorer of sorts. What about yourself?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Back In Bloom Sparse Pines 07:06 PM, 11-28-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024