Large
build
Heavy
player
Cherry OOC
12-16-2023, 04:58 AM
&thorax.
now the aftermath will ring with songs you've sung
The crack of a twig turns into something charging, just as fast as Thorax had turned, and she finds herself grateful for the fact that she hadn't just ignored it. The creature is big, she can tell- and despite the fact that she braces for impact of any sort, it doesn't click that she recognizes the scent- preparation for a battle comes first.

It isn't until she sees the wolverine that her preparation for a fight dissipates into pure confusion- although, with the wolverine's bared fangs, Thorax knows better than to get any closer. Another form drifts from the trees behind the wolverine, this one Thorax knows very well, and for a moment she feels as if she's seen a ghost.

With the immediate thread of the wolverine- March- gone, Thorax doesn't look away from Lefty. There's something different about the other wolf, and the scent that clings to their fur, and for the first time in her life, anything Thorax wants to say can't leave their jaws. Anything she can think of to say wouldn't be fitting of her.

Lefty breaks the silence first, and just like that the unspoken spell on Thorax is broken. She swallows once, heavily, and then finds her voice just as quickly as she had lost it. "I could say the same for you." Cooly polite, despite the way something wants to ask how the other wolf had found this place. When and why she had found it.

"You're doing well, I hope?"
html © dante.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm the well they're gonna drag you down The Red Forest 10:37 PM, 12-14-2023 03:14 AM, 02-13-2024