Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
09-18-2013, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 05:41 PM by Epiphron.)

Epiphron's posture was relaxed, utterly calm and serene. A gentle smile painted her features, and slowly her tail wagged behind her, brushing aside leaves that had already fallen to the ground. Her eyed wandered briefly to the colorful plants that Themisto had situated himself near, wondering silently what they were -- but she was not well-educated in the art of herbs, so she was unsure what they were. Perhaps she would question him soon. After all, no knowledge was too great -- especially in a field as useful as healing.

She responded to his wink with a light chuckle, tail wagging more rapidly behind her. "My children seem to keep me more busy than anything," she admitted lightheartedly. She would not trade them for the world, but she would be lying if she had as much free time as she wanted. "Sounds like you'd make a good father then, Themisto." Being caring, and wanting to help others, were great qualities that this male possessed. Certainly he would make a terrific parent in the future, but were such things on his mind, she wondered? Maybe a question for later.

Next he asked her a question -- the vagueness made her mind whirl for a moment, wondering what he might be wondering. "I'm all ears," she said gently, shifting so she was a bit closer to him. He had kept her and Maverick's secret confidential, so she would do the same. It was only fair... but her curiosity was sparked now, and she watched him with glimmering blue eyes, filled with wonder.