size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
12-16-2023, 11:44 AM

Flurry hid her disappointment as her opponent eased off her. "Not really, it was only when you pinned me that I figured out what about your scent was familiar. The only other woman who's ever done that was a pretty purple girl from the Armada when they raided us, about our age." Flurry hadn't gotten her name unfortunately. As she spoke she picked herself up off the ground, stretching herself to test just how badly she'd fallen. Her back hurt but nothing that she couldn't just walk off.

She grinned as the other woman suggested they drop the mystery now. Vanta... What a pretty name. "Flurry Fallen, currently scion for Raiders Hollow, formerly known as 'the pirates.' Who knows how long that'll be true for." Flurry failed to keep a tinge of bitterness from her voice. "Oh, don't worry though I'm not interested in stirring up shit between us and your family. My family does a terrible enough job of that all on their own." This time she didn't even try to hide the bitterness in her tone, but she shook her head and was all smiles again a moment later.

"I'd much rather flirt with pretty women as they hand my ass back to me on a silver platter, much more fun in my opinion." Flurry tossed Vanta a wink. She didn't want to think about all the shit her family was involved in right now.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shaking off the rust The Battlefield 06:54 PM, 11-29-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024