gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-16-2023, 10:51 PM
She maintained her intense glare, refusing to break eye contact even as he laughed in response. As he closed the distance between them, she raised her chin defiantly and held his gaze. She could see that his attentions were elsewhere, consumed by his own interests as they grew closer to each other. The tension between them crackled like electricity, each trying to mask their true intentions in this game of cat and mouse. She’d recently had a great deal of practice at this game though, and she certainly wouldn't fear him. It briefly crossed her mind to lean into his gaze. To weaponize his allure. He couldn't touch her. Not if he was genuine in his respect for his nephew. But she would tuck away the temptation for the moment- keeping up the attitude that seemed to be her default anymore. “If you think the only thing preventing me from leaving … whatever this is, is nothing more than a hop, a skip, and a jump up an open valley. You are sadly mistaken.” Aurelia answered him sharply. His gesture toward the drop off wasn't lost on her, but she chose to ignore it.

Though it seemed that this who encounter had become centric of the aforementioned nephew. It made her begin to bristle. What business was it of his concerning any interaction she had with Sephiran? "I’m more of a reactionary individual, Rhazien- if you haven't been able to tell. If you want to waste your time thinking about what Sephiran may or may not do in a situation that may or may not happen, then be my guest.” Aurelia growled, her voice dripping in contempt. She offered a pause, but only one brief enough for her to catch a breath before continuing on. "But as for me, I'll leave the speculation to others who seem to have nothing else to occupy themselves with. I have better things to do.”

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the venomless snake The Polar Sound 10:51 PM, 12-14-2023 11:12 AM, 01-11-2024