An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-17-2023, 12:55 AM
He couldn't take it anymore. Sure, he was surrounded by family in the Hallows, some he didn't even know he had and even a plethora of nieces and nephews, but it wasn't the same as someone you wanted to be with. Not that he didn't want to be with his family, but he did want his family to grow, by one specific wolf in particular.

To say that he was nervous would be an understatement. He hadn't talked to or seen Sorcerer since the bonfire and frankly, he was worried the man had found a reason to run off. Was his family too big? Had he been intimidated by his family, particularly that his brother was leading the castle-dwelling pack? He was honestly afraid to find out, but he didn't want to lose another love. Losing Malachai (or rather, the radio silence) had nearly destroyed him. If Sorcerer had moved on, he wasn't sure what he would do with himself. Though it would probably start with a large bottle of wine all to himself alone in his room, it wouldn't be the first time he spiraled.

With each step, he got more and more nervous. He didn't know where Sorcerer had been living, though he knew he hadn't been with a pack. That made it even harder to find him, but he had to start somewhere and that was with crossing the Bifrost. He took a few nervous deep breaths as he crossed the land bridge into Boreas and paused, trying to calm his nerves yet failing quite miserably. No time like the present, he supposed, and so he tilted his head back and called out for the man, his voice noticeably nervous despite his best efforts to sound somewhat normal.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend The Bifröst 12:55 AM, 12-17-2023 04:54 PM, 03-08-2024