Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 06:15 PM

She knew the healer had her best interests in mind, but Argent didn?t want her King to go away. She whimpered when she noticed him doing as asked. ?I want him beside me. Please,? she requested, dreary from the pain. If she could, she would have all of Glaciem beside her now, a protective unit that she enjoyed deeply. Alas, even in her pained state she knew such a thing would be overwhelming. Nonetheless, she wanted Isardis to see his children come into the world. She did as she was told for the second part, eating the herbs and following the directions of the healer.
It was then that laid back, knowing that her first child would be coming now. She relaxed as best she could, whimpering as the child arrived, listening to any instructions or guidance Eris might provide her. Immediately the mother would pull the child to her, cleaning up the babe and revealing a silver-pelted boy, face masked with black markings, eye color still too early to be determined. Argent greeted him with affection, intent on providing him with the best possible introduction to the world. She didn?t give him a name just yet, instead pulling him close to her.

It would not be long before her other children made it into this world, she knew it. Argent had been swollen too large for there have to simply been one boy, although she would not have been disappointed if he had been the only one. She curled close to her newborn, before she let her head fall to the ground. Already her body felt exhausted, and yet Argent knew she would not give up. ?I think I need a pep talk,? she muttered to Eris, wincing as she tried to gather her energy to prepare for the next children.