An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-17-2023, 05:00 PM

What better way to show her distaste for someone than to actively gift them sharp expressions with her pretty little face? Sure, she’d had her punishment- but submission ? Not likely. Absinth approached the meeting with a smirk, her emeralds intensely focused on Rhazien; brewing with defiance. Though she kept a tight lid on her temper, in favor of disturbing his peace with her presence instead. You know. Keeping the peace. Hopefully her tongue would cooperate with Aresenn’s advice.

As she found a place to sit, besides the lovely and brutal Yarrabelle- to whom she shot an amorous look and a purr of her voice. “Oh I missed you. Up to anything fun lately?” The monochromatic woman would grin wickedly, taking the time to properly greet Ely and Kaino with a tip of her charcoal skull. “So many lovely ladies here.” They also received a smile, akin to that of her bloodied lips during the hunts they had shared. She did hope to have more heart racing moments with them… whatever they were doing to get the blood pumping that is.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pinky up The Polar Sound 07:10 PM, 12-12-2023 01:26 PM, 05-12-2024