size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-17-2023, 06:25 PM

Staring at the crimson brute, and analyzing the distance that lay between them. Sephiran was calculating the subtleties of his movements, while surveying the makeshift arena for a means of punishment. He was expecting Aresenn to immediately confess. Wasn’t that why he called him? Wanted him to wallow at his feet, begging for forgiveness, which Sephiran would withhold if he had committed treason. Was he really prepared to kill Aresenn, right here and now? But instead, Aresenn stood his ground. Not pleading for forgiveness. Acting oblivious to the danger in front of him.

Sephiran’s mind was reeling, morphing into a state that was even more neurotic and unpredictable. Was it possible, he had misread the situation? No, never! He was a god- he knew everything, saw everything. Always able to put the pieces together, and extinguish threats before they could harm him. He just never thought Aresenn would be the one to burn him. “Is that so?” He said, repeating his words. Limbs shifted beneath him, unconsciously moving him forward. Pelt bristled, as a deep, guttural growl bellowed from inside of his chest. “Even when I’ve figured it out, and caught you in the act-” Closing the distance, readying himself for contact. His body was moving entirely on impulse. “-you deny your schemes?” Venomous accusations dripped from his opened maw.  

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh Foolish, Foolish was I The Polar Sound 05:41 PM, 12-17-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024