size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-17-2023, 08:50 PM

Avacyn chuckled at the teasing her cousin gave as she pointed out the normality of her presence in the day light, but just because most wolves were active during the day that didn't mean that it had to be normal for her cousin. She gave Nirvana her full attention as her cousin's concern became more clear, her head tipping to the side with confusion and curiosity at the mention of her selfishness making her seek her out. She couldn't think of any request or desire that could make her cousin appear selfish in her eyes, but she waited to hear Nirvana out and see what was weighing so heavily on her mind.

Not unlike her sisters, Nirvana mentioned her desire to travel Boreas while still wanting to call Elysium home and aid the pack, wishing that they might find a solution that could allow her to do both. Any concern she might have had was immediately eased and she gave Nirvana a reassuring smile, silently glad that there was no larger issue at play here. "I believe we can work out something," she replied with a soft chuckle. "You are certainly not the only one that has desired a similar situation. Fia is already out exploring the world as we speak and I believe Mariah and Malico will be heading out soon as well. I think that need to find ourselves out in the world is just in our blood." A touch of longing and something bordering on jealousy touched her expression for a moment as she added, "I do envy all of you a bit. It does sound liberating to be able to go out and explore like that. I'll just have to live through all of you, I suppose."

Her smile returned with a little shrug as she pressed on, not wanting to explore those feelings too deeply. She knew the responsibility she had accepted when she took on her role of Matriarch and understood the impact it would have on her freedom. Although, emotions didn't like to listen to logic, it seemed. "Regardless, I have no issue with you going out to explore and do what you wish for stretches of time. If you would like to have a purpose while you're away we can certainly find something for you to contribute, but you taking the this time to hone your skills or find your passions is also a perfectly acceptable reason for your absence. I don't want anyone here–my family included–to feel that they are stuck here in any way."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mind if we chat? Alias Island 11:22 PM, 10-15-2023 07:11 AM, 03-04-2024