size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-18-2023, 01:09 AM

Dunkan wasn’t a wolf for long stories apparently.  That worked well for Kotori.  The Soturi’s response was thought through and simple.  “I’d like a spar later so that I can see your abilities myself.  If you do seem strong enough then we might see if you are a good instructor for the less skilled.  I will be promoting a few wolves if I find any meet all the qualifications.” Whether Dunkan would be one of those was entirely unknown since he’d just met but let the guy know the possibility was out there.

“I only want hard workers, skilled members, intelligent and those who can make a good impression to have any station.  So, things to keep in mind if you do have interest in raising up a rank in the future.”  So far those of the highest stations were all family and that was hardly an accident.  Kotori trusted his family the most at this point in time and put a lot into the quality of their blood.  Still, he had ranks for those of non-royal bloodlines that were higher up than where Dunkan currently was.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Introduce yourself Monument Rapids 11:01 PM, 10-23-2023 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024