gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-18-2023, 04:44 AM
While he didn't want to turn down her help, did he really want to owe another pack for likely saving his life? At least it was nearby, which made it pretty tempting, but he still had his reservations. What would this stranger expect of him if and when he's better? He would happily pay them back, but he had just finished paying off another pack. He didn't want to fall into some cycle.

span style="color: #06bbf2;">"I... I think so," he admitted in regards to her offering to bring him back. There was no use in denying her offer, he clearly needed the help. He wasn't so sure he could walk though, or even stand upright really, but he would try despite everything screaming at him to stop. Managing to make it up to his elbows, his eyes remained squeezed shut since even the mere thought of opening them even a teeny bit make his head throb. "Mind if I lean on you?" He asked, hoping that she could more or less guide him back.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What Doesn't Kill You /May/ Make You Stronger Veteran's Plateau 06:36 PM, 12-14-2023 03:23 AM, 02-13-2024