Today's Lesson

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-18-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 08:16 PM by Symphony.)

The pup's excitement was contagious, causing her own tail to thud against the ground. She could not help but smile down warmly at the pup. It warmed her to know that finally some family member was interested in plants like her. She had longed to mentor someone but her younger siblings had no interest in her skills. Now they would just need to tell Song. If she could not have a mate and pups of her own, she could only wish for an apprentice.

She laughed softly at Novel's rushed words. " Yes I promise I will my dear. I will teach you all I know. We will need to speak with your mother for her permission for you to be my apprentice and my acceptance here. When you are older, we can visit other healers to farther your knowledge." She said happily. She would need to talk to Howl and Anthem too. As well as put her own search on hold till Novel grew old enough to travel to other packs with her."Shall we call for her now?" She inquired before her head tilted back. Lips shaped into a perfect O before a soft note pulled from her body. It lifted into the air, a soft sound that would blend with the natural sounds of the mangrove. And yet it stood out as her own howl.

Speech,