size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
12-18-2023, 06:38 PM

When he'd been a child he'd been too oblivious to really realize he wasn't wanted by the other man. Now thought? He knew, Ichor just didn't care. It was much more fun that way. A game of sorts building in his head, who would lose? Would Ichor's energy run out before the other mans patience? His tongue flicked in a snakelike manner as he grinned even wider at the snapped "what", he was gonna enjoy this.

”Y'know I never did get your name.” His voice was all sweet and innocent but he ran his gaze over the other man in a languid sense. He didn't find him unattractive but Ichor was maybe playing it up a bit. ”Considering we were once allies that's quite rude.” He pouted dramatically, letting that hang for a moment before he shrugged and grinned again. ”Though I suppose since Medusa still has her head attached I can assume that's not true anymore. Shame, heard Armada was a force to be reckoned with, must be old news.” He was being hyperbolic, honestly he didn't wish for the woman to be beheaded, just dethroned and knocked down a peg back to where she belonged, before she'd thought herself all high and mighty enough to take his mother's throne from her. Hell he'd even be okay with higher than that as long as she'd been deposed. Some empire, can't even try to make a show of force when it's attacked. He thought to himself for a moment before turning his focus back on the fiery man. ”I'm sure some of you are still pretty strong, you, for instance.”

Ichor flirted weird.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Two tiny men in a hotub... The Hot Springs 05:04 PM, 10-17-2023 01:16 PM, 03-08-2024