size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-18-2023, 06:50 PM

Haydée carefully watches as Lucette tends to Bae-Syl and she quietly urges the other two healers to quickly appear. At the news that the jaguar was hunting Luce, the girl’s eyes sharpen and she darts a glance to her sibling, anger rolling across her features like the dark clouds above them. The fact that a predator had crossed their borders to try and hurt her sister brings all of the young Leaders wrath to the surface. A stiff dip of her head is offered as she looks to the dead feline, lips pulling into a sneer as she wishes it was still alive so she could render her own justice to it.

Bae-Syl’s voice pulls her attention back to the injured man and she blinks away the surprise that flickers to life in her green gaze. It is true that Ethne doesn’t have enough combatants, let alone adults, to take the fight to the predators in the area but, what they lack in numbers, the Leader has already planned to supplement with help from other packs. Head tilts slightly as her features settle into a more serious tone as she gives Bae-Syl her full attention, contemplating everything that he has to say. As his words fade into the night air, Haydée remains silent while she mulls over his plan of action and desire for a higher rank.

With a small nod to herself, the Leader says, “You are correct Bae-Syl. We do not have the numbers to take the fight to the predators. However, I have been making strong ties with the Hallows pack and was planning on asking them for a few extra wolves to help us. That, along with the help of our allies in Norad should be enough to prevent any further attacks from errant predators.” Squaring her shoulders, Haydée meets the male’s gaze with her warm green eyes and a smile breaks across her features as she says, “However, your drive and initiative to wish to change things in Ethne are appreciated.”

Pausing to take a deep breath, she then declares, “Bae-Syl, from now on, you will be known as a Bruiser of Ethne. When you are well, I expect you to hold training lessons for all of wolves in Ethne, whether are they are a Combatant or not. In one seasons time, I will check in with you to see what you think of our pack’s progress and form further plans to keep them on track.” The smile that she gives is huge and bright as she promotes the man, hoping that, when she checks in him, she will find him keeping up with the training sessions. Maybe, by this time next season, Haydée will finally a Deputy by her side!

Darting a glance to Lucette, knowing that Bae-Syl probably shouldn’t move too much for a bit, she quickly adds, “Don’t worry about going anywhere either. You are to do exactly what Lucette says. In the morning, I will set out to seek the aid of our neighbors.” A sharp dip of head is given as closes the argument, not willing to hear him protest because, in that matter, she will not accept any rebuttals.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Does it ever end? Cattail Creek 10:22 PM, 12-17-2023 08:03 AM, 01-30-2024