ardent

my mama says that alligators are ornery...

Tarnish

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (320)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
12-18-2023, 07:02 PM

Tarnish clung tight to the tree, trying to think of what they could possibly do to defeat this thing. Right now his only thought was just getting away from it or at least buying time to think. "Get up here! We need a plan!" He felt silly almost as soon as he said it. Not all his siblings had claws like his. He didn't know what climbing abilities his sister had if any. "Hang on, I'm on my way!" He leapt to another branch, sizing up his approach and when she screamed at him to jump on it he did so without a thought of his own safety. He landed square on the face, Instinctively his arms wrapped around the gator's jaws, his claws digging into the flesh under the lower jaw. The gator began to thrash, trying to shake him off but he was surprised to find he was just strong enough to keep the mouth shut. "What now! What now!" He cried, knowing any second it was going to retreat back to the water.

Raider Brats

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my mama says that alligators are ornery... Daager Isle 09:43 AM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024